BeeOffice Business trips
Planning and settlement of business trips handled online
The Business trips functionality is based on a self-service form available on-line to the employee, his/her manager and accounting department. This is where the entire process of planning a business trip, handing it by the manager and settling expenses takes place.
The team operates more efficiently, and BeeOffice ensures that the entire process complies with the regulations. Handling business trips electronically saves time of all your employees!
How does it work?
- All formalities related to business trips may be handled on-line, from any location in the world
- An employee independently enters all data related to a business trip, such as the business objective, destination, expenses, etc.
- If it is required in your company, the request may be automatically sent to the manager, who approves the business trip.
- After returning from the business trip, the employee completes the form with costs actually met, and may attach scanned invoices and other required files. Next, the request is sent again for approval of the relevant person(s)
- The workflow process in BeeOffice may be aligned with the rules applicable in your company. For example, if the expenses of the business trip are approved by an employee other than the line manager, BeeOffice will forward the employee’s request to that relevant person
- The business trip form also allows to assign a percentage of the costs of the business trip to relevant cost centers, e.g. projects
- After required approvals, the form acts as the basis for returning the expenses of the business trip to the employee
- BeeOffice ensures that the entire process complies with the regulations in place (amount of traveling allowance, etc.)
- The paper documents are reduced to the necessary minimum. And those that are necessary (train tickets, invoices) are assigned a number aligned with the number of the request, thus ensuring that no document is lost
- If your company also uses the Cars module, the cost of fuel is automatically assigned to a relevant car (private or company)
- Improved efficiency and work comfort of persons who often go on business trips (employees and managers) – now you do not need to visit the office to file or approve a request
- Time saving across the company – it is a self-service process, with no involvement of persons from administration
- Significant improvement in settling the work time between the individual cost centers – done automatically at filling the request
- Managing business trips is made transparent and user-friendly thanks to reduction in error-generating paperwork and introducing a clear-cut process
- Cost saving through rational decisions from managers, up-to-date and with full information available
Do you know that...
is the average amount of working time (in total – from the employee who went on the business trip, the manager, and the accounting department) that is needed to settle one business trip