Company and private car settlements
The Cars module is not only a source of information on company cars, but most of all, it provides a capacity of automated settlements of the fuel consumed based on the information entered by the employees in relation to their business trips! In one place you can enter and store information on the status of the cars, their assignment to employees or additional features and attributes.
How does it work?
- Management of assigning and handing over company cars to employees
- Ability to save a number of information describing a given car
- Automated sourcing of information on the amount of fuel consumed during a given business trip based on the fuel consumption information in the definition of the car and the mileage
- Automatic calculation of the flat-rate (mileage) for the use of a private car for business purposes
- Option for importing data on gas pump visits of company cars from fuel cards
- Register of life history of a company car – history of handovers and transfers
- Option of quick export to an external file of the list of cars including their attributes
- At any moment you know in whose custody a company car is
- On an on-going basis, from any locating with Internet access you can settle fuel for a company car
- The list of cars in the company always shows the most current data
- If you use fuel cards, data from card operators are imported to BeeOffice in a one step and are immediately available for settlement
- Immediately after entering the data of a business trip, the employees know what flat-rate amount under use of a private car might be expected
- The accounting department receives the data for settlement immediately after an employee enters, and his/her manager approves a business trip with settlements of trips made by car.
- The imported information on the fuel pump visits using fuel cards may immediately be sent to settlements of employees’ business trips
Do you know that...
is the average number of company and private cars settlements done in a company with 50 cars used for business purposes