BeeOffice Employees and structure
Company who is who
Company who is who: list of employees, their photos, phone and room numbers. Your structure in the form of a tree diagram. It shows everyone’s position and reporting line.
The Module Employees and structure has two roles. On one hand, it acts as the core of the applications, necessary to launch other BeeOffice modules (as it contains information on the employees and the relations between them). On the other hand, it acts as a functionality which is very useful in the organization.
The module is a company who is who: it reflects your organization structure and is a collection of information on people included in it. Each employee is assigned a job position, role and such information as room number or telephone number. Each job position is assigned an employee. So that you always know who is who, who they report to and how to contact them.
How does it work?
Find out more
is the amount of time an employee of a large company spends identifying and reaching people relevant for their business in a company
- Organization structure in the form of a tree diagram, editable and interactive
- Options for searching assignment of employees to teams and positions in the structure
- Alphabetic list with basic information on all employees shown in one, clear table
- Option of sorting data displayed in the list of employees and search by name or job position, or their fragment as well as by defined tags
- Option to display and edit detailed data of a selected employee directly from the table
- Display of the location of a given employee in the company structure
- Option to store in one place many important information on the individual employees, e.g. location, telephone number, equipment assigned, IT licenses used, HR data, attachments, etc.
- Relevant data available for display or editing only for authorized persons
- To better reflect the company structure, option of assigning customized names to positions, departments, etc.
- Easy data export to Excel
- Option to define any number of additional user features – shown as color labels with an option to filter and search employees by them
- Ability to develop an interface to other systems (e.g. ERP, HR, FK) existing in the company
- Saving time previously used to search for persons and their contact information
- Improved convenience of work for managers and their employees thanks to the clarity of the structure and reporting lines
- Reduced impression of anonymity in large companies – the employees can easily check “who is who” and what they look like
- Increased motivation and involvement – thanks to a better understanding of one’s place and role in the organization
- Improved rationality of HR decisions – thanks to easily available, precise and up-to-date information
- Quick search of the list of employees using properties assigned independently (employee tags)