Inventory of resources entrusted to employees
The full register of equipment provided to the employees permanently. Telephones, PCs, furniture… Know who has what, and what you have on stock. Including full historical data.
BeeOffice gathers in one place comprehensive information on the equipment used by the employees, the history of its handouts and returns. Additionally, it offers the functionality of generating and printing out dedicated documents confirming handing out and returning specific pieces of equipment.
The Equipment module allows to handle the process of managing company equipment provided to the users, e.g. laptops, telephones, access cards.It is a very helpful functionality in any company that wants to have control over the equipment owned and know its history – from purchase, through hand over to the user until its sale or destroying.
How does it work?
Find out more
is the average number of various pieces of equipment and material furnishing owned by a company with 100 office employees. They include telephones, PCs, access cards, specialized tools and equipment
- Automated process of handing over, returning or formal confirmation of destroying equipment
- On-line access to current information on the status of a piece of equipment, its current and previous assignment and other properties
- Ordered management of equipment by using clear-cut definitions of equipment types
- Option of printing reports confirming hand over, return or destroying a piece of equipment
- Readily available information on the pieces of equipment not assigned to users, i.e. those that should be available in the warehouse
- Defining customized features of equipment for additional categorization
- Exporting information on equipment to Excel files for further detailed analysis
- Immediate access to information on equipment – in a few clicks you can learn how many pieces of equipment are held by the users, and how many are not in use
- Displaying data on equipment purchased in a specified period – useful in planning purchase requirements in the future periods
- Readily available information on who and when handed equipment over to an employee and where it is at a given moment
- A full text search is available to find pieces of equipment, allowing to enter only a part of their name or serial number
- Handing equipment over is immediately seen in user properties in the list of employees – at any moment you know which pieces of equipment are assigned to a given user