A personal to-do list
Requests awaiting for your approval, information on changes of an issue status. All in form of a clear and clickable list. Click, approval and that’s it.
Infobox is a kind of an inbox containing new information relevant for a specific user in one place.
Infobox list presents two types of items:
- Issues requiring user action (e.g. a leave request from your subordinate awaits for the approval)
- Information on a change of an issue status (e.g. your purchase request was approved)
Clicking on an item you can move to the details of the issue when executing an expected action (e.g. approving a leave request).
How does it work?
Find out more
All information available in one place in the form of a transparent inbox
- All relevant events and information in one place
- Support of individual steps in the processing of any types of issues (leave requests, purchase requests, business trip statements, registration of a new company equipment)
- Mapping of an authorization structure for making individual decisions according to the model applied in a given organization
- Circulation of information transmission and work
- More comportable work with BeeOffice
- Reduction of risk that the issue will remain stuck due to a human mistake
- Addressing the issues concerning responsibilities for the decision making in an organization
- Increased employee satisfaction