BeeOffice IT licenses
Software registry in the organization
How many software licenses do we have in the company? When was each of them purchased, who uses which? Here, you will also obtain printouts of the internal documents confirming handing over and returning licenses and full information on their history – you can be assured that in case of a control you will have full information on the individual licenses readily available!
The IT licenses module of BeeOffice is a simple solution of your problems with managing software licenses. You define a list of licenses available, register purchases, handovers and returns, allowing you to know at any time who has a given license, who issued it and how many and which IT licenses you have in your company. When hiring a new employee, you will easily assess whether it is necessary to purchase new licenses to equip his/her workstation, or you have licenses already purchased, received under a partnership or assigned to a PC. After defining a license once, it is also available in the Purchase orders module.
How does it work?
- Quick and easy definition of new IT licenses
- Availability of the list of licenses in purchase orders for licenses
- Immediate display of the status of licenses in the organization – type, and number of handed over and available ones
- Registering purchases, handovers and withdrawals of licenses
- Document printouts for individual operations
- Various types of licenses available: purchased, own, assigned to a PC
- Readily available, integrated information on the numbers and types of licenses in your organization
- Easily check which IT licenses were handed over to a selected employee
- Licenses handed over to an employee are automatically assigned to him/her and are displayed in the definition of the employee
- Order and standardize the process of license management in the company
- Simple method, using printed certificates, of approving the use of specified software by employees
- In case of a control of software’s legality, you have readily available information the current number of software licenses held
Do you know that...
is the average number of IT software licenses held by a company with 100 workstations