Submission and acceptance of vacation requests
The Leaves module allows to manage the entire process of approvals and controlling the use of leaves, completely on-line, without any paperwork.
Thanks to BeeOffice a company or team can create, display and modify the leaves plan in a clear format of a simple table. The information on leaves is available for all authorized users in the Schedule. Each employee can quickly check how many days of leave and which type of leave he/she has already used and how many days off work are left available.
How does it work?
- Checking the number of days available and used under various types of leaves on-line
- Placing and approval of a leave request on-line, without the need of creating a paper document
- The approval process is automated in BeeOffice, in line with the workflow mechanism defined
- A manager receives the notification on a request awaiting processing
- Integration with the activities module – controlling overlapping activities, ability to check the reason for absence from wor
- Leaves plan in the format of a transparent table – ability to plan leaves for any period in advance, displaying the current leaves plan by all authorized users (e.g. a manager sees the leaves plans of the entire team); data on the planned leaves available in the BeeOffice Schedule
- Controlling the limits of using the individual types of leaves, defined for a given employee
- Option to independently check the leaves limit and the status of a request’s approval by employees
- Ability to integrate with systems existing in the company, e.g. HR or finance system
- At any time of day, within seconds, everyone can check the status of their leaves, making it unnecessary to call the accounting department
- Reduced time used for management of leaves’ planning and utilization
- Elimination of errors driven by use of paper-based documents
- Peaceful rest – information on the leave is available to all employees in the activity schedule
- Availability of all necessary information via a web browser, independent of the location
- All information in one location – easy display and reporting
- Ensuring the utilization of leaves is in line with the regulations
Do you know that...
is the average number of leave requests filed per year in a company employing 200 persons