Management of company resources
Rooms, projectors, cars and other shared resources… In BeeOffice they are reserved for days or hours. Finally, it is known who and for when reserved a given resource.
Reservations allow efficient management of resources used by the employees: training rooms, projectors, GPS sets, etc. At any time you know which resource is not in use, who reserved it and how it was used in the past.
The Reservations module allows not only to reserve the company resources on one’s own account or for co-workers, but also allows to assess how specific resources or equipment is used in the company. You will quickly find, e.g. how many days in the year a projector was used, or of it is profitable to maintain a company apartment, or maybe, given its level of occupancy, using hotels would be cheaper instead.
You will decide if a given resource may be reserved for hours, days, or – as in the case of apartments – nights. All employees at any time can access the information on resources available, and if they need them, reserve them even from their homes, 24/7.
How does it work?
Find out more
of the average time spent on business meetings is taken by organizational activities (e.g. finding and preparing a correct room, finding and connecting the projector, etc.)
- Reserve resources from any location in the world with Internet access
- Current information on resources available and reserved
- Comprehensive information on the use of a given resource in a given period – readily available
- E-mail notifications on a reservation being made or changed
- Ability to make a reservation with accuracy from 5 minutes to one full day.
- Reservation made on one’s own or someone’s behalf
- Grouping resources, making it easy to search for items to be reserved
- Direct and immediate access to on-line information on the status of resources
- Display of the status of available resources, shortening the time needed for searching the information on resources in the company
- E-mail notification on creating, changing or canceling a reservation for you
- Exporting a list of reservations to an Excel file allows for detailed analyses of resource utilization
- After one glance you know if a resource is vacant and available