Overview of employee activities
One look and it is clear, who works on which project, who in the team is on a leave or on a business trip. Using historical data you will settle cost of work between projects or clients.
The schedule is a transparent tool for managing employee activities. It allows to plan tasks, display the individual activities and settle the time used for individual projects, activities or clients. It structures our work.
How does it work?
Find out more
is the amount of our time spent on finding the location and dates of availability of our colleagues
- Interactive table with activities of the employees in the specified period (past, current and planned)
- Option to freely define the tasks (projects, clients) and group them to easily reflect various types of activities
- Selecting the degree of detail in the time windows – planning work for days or hours (depending on the model for planning and settling work time applied in the team)
- Intuitive filter allowing to select relevant persons and the time window to be shown in the table
- Option to display and edit details of an individual activity directly from the table
- Option to edit the basic information from the level of the schedule, and display detailed information on a selected task directly under the task
- Ability to assign to individual tasks, projects, or clients such attributes as: person responsible, duration, Cost Center number, etc.
- Automatic assignment of the time spend on tasks to indicated Cost Centers
- Integration with Leaves module allows to easily check if a given person is working or on a leave. Additionally, the automated solution blocks leave requests if they conflict in time with activities already planned
- Option to assign managers with rights to plan activities in their employees’ schedules
- Irreplaceable in the holiday season – prior to approval of a leave request the manager has clear information on persons available to stand in as a replacement
- The approval mechanism allows to block the ability to edit past periods, e.g. after work from a given period has been settled
- Increased efficiency thanks to the effective planning and coordination of all activities
- Ensuring comfort and reliable cooperation thanks to a coherent and up-to-date information on the activities planned, availability and unavailability of employees, leaves and medical leaves
- Saving time thanks to precise and immediate information on the cost of work of the individual projects
- Transparency and order in the teams’ activities
- Improved quality of the time spent on leaves thanks to the commonly available information on leaves, provided in advance