BeeOffice Service Desk
Handling of service requests, e.g. IT
BeeOffice Service Desk is a solution that organizes and simplifies the handling of internal service requests, regardless of their subject (IT, administrative, support and similar requests).
In any organization employees report problems and requests to IT or administration teams. A printer is jammed, a phone is not working, a faucet in the restroom is broken. Requests are made in various ways – by phone, email, in person… Often it is not known whether anyone is taking care of the issue and what is the current resolution status.
BeeOffice Service Desk brings order to this communication. Employees report their issues in the system. The operator assigns a person responsible to each problem reported. The information about any status change (additional questions, explanations, information about the solution) is entered into the system. Interested parties receive notifications about the status change (like all notifications from BeeOffice – via Infobox and email).
Service Desk can also be used for the communication between the company and its customers, e.g. in BPO centers, or for the organization of warranty service or user support processes. Regardless of whether tens or thousands of users are supported in this way, the transparent and efficient service system will increase the effectiveness of the support team and customer satisfaction.
Service Desk is one of BeeOffice modules and therefore it benefits from the integration of various functions in a single place. It uses the list of employees already set up as part of the HR organization structure and the access to all functions is controlled with a common BeeOffice authorizations mechanism.
How does it work?
- Reporting problems and submitting questions (including their description and attachments)
- Assignment of responsible persons
- Online preview of the issue status
- Notifications about each status change
- Assessment of satisfaction with the request handling
- Reporting (reaction and request processing times, SLA fulfilment, a customer satisfaction level)
- Increased quality of handling of internal service processes
- Time savings (both for people sending and handling the requests)
- Improved image of support teams in the organization
- Increased employee and customer satisfaction
Do you know that...
an average number of IT and administration requests and problems generated monthly by a team of 100 office employees