It is clear to all organizations that the service and product offering needs to be constantly updated as competition and customer expectations change. Sales and production processes are regularly reviewed and improved. Surprisingly often, however, administrative tasks remain on the sidelines, in the form in which they functioned 20 or 30 years ago, even though they can be improved quickly and easily today. An example of such a process is the leave planning and approval. We show you how to simplify the handling of leave requests and how to make this change using BeeOffice.
What does it look like at the moment? (in most companies…)
Every employee, in every organization, asks these questions many times a year:
- “How many leave days can I still take?
- “Who is substituting for Jan Kowalski this week?
If an employee is also the superior of the team, there are also doubts:
- “How to control and update a leave plan of subordinates on an ongoing basis?
- “Are there any overlapping leaves of key people in my team?
- “Have the outstanding leave quotas from last year been used already?
- “Does each employee have at ...