SNP offers S/4HANA Fitting, a service that enables selection of the optimal migration strategy for a specific SAP environment, and initial preparation of a project.
S/4HANA is a next generation ERP system, a successor of SAP ERP. Migration from SAP ERP to S/4HANA can be carried out in various ways, and the choice of the optimal path depends on many factors, including the size and complexity of the SAP environment in use. We have prepared the S/4HANA Fitting service to help customers decide how to migrate to S/4HANA. In our offer, we combine the competencies of SNP Poland experts in SAP applications and technologies, including HANA, with experience from dozens of complex SAP migration projects.
Elements of the SNP S/4HANA Fitting package:
- analysis of the landscape of SAP systems to be migrated to S/4HANA
- analysis of SAP environment readiness for migration (Readiness Check)
- evaluation of advantages and disadvantages of using different approaches to migration of a specific environment (implementation from scratch – Greenfield; conversion with SAP Solution Manager – Brownfield; SNP approach with the use of BLT tools automating migration – Bluefield)
- recommendation of an optimal migration strategy along with an estimation of the workload and an initial project schedule
- analysis of the impact of external factors on the migration project (e.g. other planned projects, hosting agreements, interfaces)
- test migration (Proof-of-concept – POC) of the production system to the S/4HANA environment (option)
The result of SNP S/4HANA Fitting is the first step towards future migration to S/4HANA. A several-week project results in a high-level plan of transformation to S/4HANA along with an estimation of the costs and time of the project, as well as an identification of key project challenges.