JPK Transfer enables a secure monthly transfer of data from SAP to the system of the Ministry of Finance in the format required by the new Polish legislation. JPK Transfer is an extension of the "Standard Audit File in SAP” package offered by BCC as part of the customization of SAP systems to enable the SAF generation.
On May 23 this year, the Ministry of Finance published a detailed specification of requirements for the method and format of electronic transfer of data from standard audit files. Our experience in both the SAP area and the integration of distributed IT systems allowed us to quickly prepare a solution for transferring SAF from the SAP system through the Internet in a safe and stable manner.
The JPK Transfer solution allows you to:
- prepare SAF data for electronic transfer in the layout and format compatible with the expectations of the Ministry of Finance
- encrypt data and a qualified signature that uniquely identifies the organization sending a message
- transfer data through the Internet (including the monitoring of the transfer status directly in the SAP system) in a safe and stable manner
- load an Official Acknowledgement of Receipt (UPO) from the Ministry of Finance to the SAP system to confirm the receipt of SAF by the Ministry of Finance
- use a cockpit of SAF transfers in the SAP system, reporting all SAF transfers made along with their statuses and UPO documents
JPK Transfer is an extension of the “Standard Audit File in SAP” package offered by BCC. It is a proprietary solution of BCC that enables you to prepare the SAP system for generation of fiscal and accounting data in the SAF (Standard Audit File) form in accordance with the provisions of the new Polish Tax Ordinance Act.