More than 100 organizations have benefited from the support of BCC in adjusting their SAP systems to the new tax regulations in Poland.
As part of the adjustment, BCC offers a package of in-house developed solutions that enable the SAP system to be prepared for generating data in the SAF-T (Standard Audit File) form. The package includes:
- a set of ready-to-use functionalities that allow for the SAF to be generated from the SAP system
- the JPK Transfer extension (an electronic transfer of the SAF to the Polish Ministry of Finance directly from the SAP system)
- an implementation methodology
- support in the adjustment to the company’s specific needs
- support in the solution maintenance (the maintenance service)
BCC was the first company in the market to offer such solutions, and the team of specialists continuously developed the package following the legislative changes and specifications of Polish legal requirements. Among over 100 organizations which have chosen the offer of BCC since April this year, there are both the largest companies in Poland as well as enterprises employing several dozen people. In order to meet the new legal requirements, small and medium sized companies will have to submit the JPK_VAT file (a VAT purchase and sales register) on a monthly basis as of January 1, 2017.