Small and medium-sized companies using SAP ERP and SAP Business One have to adapt their systems to enable the monthly transfer of the JPK_VAT file (a VAT purchase and sales register) by the end of the year.
Since July 2016, large companies have been obliged to generate tax and accounting data in the form of SAF (Standard Audit File). Now the time has come for smaller companies. Since January 2017, also the companies with an annual turnover of less than EUR 50 million or employing up to 250 employees will have this obligation.
The new regulations entail the need for relevant changes to be made in the financial and accounting systems of companies. To meet customer expectations, BCC offers support in the preparation and implementation of changes both in the SAP ERP systems (SAP R/3, SAP ECC) and the SAP Business One system to comply with the new legal requirements.
As part of the adjustment, BCC offers a package of proprietary solutions, including:
- a set of ready-to-use functionalities for generating SAF
- the JPK Transfer extension (an electronic transfer to the Ministry of Finance directly from SAP)
- an implementation methodology
- support in the adjustment to the company’s specific needs
- support in the solution maintenance (the maintenance service)
BCC was the first company in the market to offer such solutions, and our specialists continuously develop the package following the legislative changes and specifications of requirements. This BCC offer has been already chosen by more than 100 companies.