Save the time of your employees and cut the costs of business. Every day.
BeeOffice provides real time savings and reduces operating costs of the company since it:
- reduces the time spent by employees on repetitive, routine administrative tasks
- eliminates errors through automatic calculations (e.g. calculation of a travel allowance in a business trip, information about an annual leave quota available for use in a given year, the number of hours spent on a specific project in a month)
- detects duplicate or unjustified requests (e.g. double settlement of costs of the same business trip, a leave request exceeding the available quota)
- significantly reduces the number of questions that employees direct by email or by phone to their supervisors or finance, HR and administration departments (each employee can check the status of his/her request via the Internet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- provides control over business expenses (employees enter purchasing requests for acceptance by their superiors – no possibility of delivering an invoice for expenses to accounting without a prior approval of costs)
BeeOffice is a virtual specialist dealing with simple and repeatable tasks, which yet are often “neglected” in terms of IT support.These processes remain unsupported by the IT solutions operating in the organization:
- the existing systems do not have such functions at all, as they are focused on other areas (e.g. classic ERP, HR, CRM systems, company intranet)
- supporting a given process with the current system would be very costly, e.g. due to the high costs of licensing or implementation
- a process was perceived to date as “impossible to cover with an IT system” or too insignificant – no one considered supporting it otherwise than “by word of mouth” or “using paper”
- the company of the department have limited influence on purchasing or developing IT tools (e.g. the company uses a corporate ERP system without the possibility of adjusting it; the department has no budget for purchasing IT tools for its own use; the company has no developed intranet)
For large companies, BeeOffice naturally supplements the existing IT solutions. Some of the functions of BeeOffice may be activated to the entire or a large part of the organization (e.g. company who is who for all office employees), and part – only in the selected area (e.g. schedule only for the employees of the maintenance team). BeeOffice in small companies can act as a central application, covering the overall day-to-day operation of the organization.