ECM E-Teczki for SAP
Electronic personal files for SAP HR and SuccessFactors
Employee e-documentation: the next step in the digitisation of HR
SNP E-Teczki for SAP is an add-on to SAP HR and payroll systems (SAP HR/HCM, SuccessFactors), enabling the implementation and maintenance of the company’s employee documentation in a digital form (electronic personal files).
SNP E-Teczki provide HR department employees and line managers with the possibility to create electronic personal files, by assigning documents in the form of e.g. scans, to appropriate types of documents placed in dedicated parts of electronic personal files.
SNP E-Teczki for SAP, based on SNP ECM, give the possibility to configure a uniform model, the so-called electronic model, of the personal files adjusted to the needs of a specific organization. IN SNP solution, a uniform structure of personal files by folder (e.g. A, B, C, D parts), subfolders and document types (e.g. employment contracts, employment certificates, etc.) is available. A standard SAP mechanism for storing electronic documents related to the employee was applied.
SNP E-Teczki for SAP solution offers among others:
- file repository in SAP HR/SuccessFactors – document collection, search, security (GDPR), preview and sharing;
- handling of A, B, C and D sections of the employee file, in accordance with the guidelines of the Regulation of the Minister of Labour and Social Policy;
- support for additional sections – the administrator has the ability to add own sections and store documents not required by law in them;
- automatic deletion of documents and retention – possibility of automatic deletion of defined types of documents and entire files after a specified period of time. The deletion is a two-stage process – the user must accept the deletion by the designated user. SNP solution allows you to define the time for deleting different types of documents (retention period) In particular: withholding the complete deletion of the file with the description “Case in court", type of document: “Disciplinary action" – retention period of 1 year, whole file: retention period of 50 or 10 years after the “archival" status was granted (50 years for employees employed before 01.2019, 10 years for employees after 01.2019); reporting – creating reports on documents in e-files in order to control the status and time of a given status, in order to demonstrate the status during the control by external regulators;
- Dividing the documents into mandatory and non-mandatory, together with a data completeness report.
- Legal basis
As of 1 January 2019, regulations came into force which introduce many simplifications concerning employee files. The changes in regulations give the employer the possibility to choose the form of keeping employee records (previously obligatory was the paper form). The employer decides for themselves whether they want to archive documents in paper or electronic form. It means that it is possible to replace the existing paper documentation with an electronic one.
The new rules also reduce the mandatory retention period for new employees’ records from 50 to 10 years. This facility concerns the files of employees recruited from 1 January 2019. This is part of the package #100ZmianDlaFirm
The cost of storing employee records for 50 years and the impossibility of electronic keeping of such records have been pointed out by entrepreneurs as one of the main bureaucratic barriers to doing business for many years.
- Access and search
In SNP E-Teczki for SAP application, it is possible to grant appropriate authorizations to individual system users: managers, HR department employees and other employees.
It is also possible to limit authorizations to particular types of documents, e.g. managers can see only selected types of contracts and HR specialists can see all documents.
- Integration in SAP environment
In SNP E-Teczki, access to HR e-documentation for users is possible through SAP GUI, from SAP Fiori application and SuccessFactors.
- SAP GUI – SNP E-Teczki are integrated with a standard SAP transaction (SAP HR/SAP HCM) for PA20/PA30 data processing – the entry into the file is obtained by means of a specially prepared infotype: ‘Display of Personal Files’.
- SAP Fiori/SAP SuccessFactors – e-files are available for line managers (subordinate employees) and for the employees themselves (within the scope of their data) through a dedicated “tile”.
- Technical requirements
Installing SNP E-Teczki in the SAP environment requires the following technical conditions: ECC 6.00 version with Support Package 9 or higher (SAP HR/HCM); or SuccessFactors subscription.