SNP integration of SAP and ZSMOPL
SAP compliant with pharmaceutical law
Pursuant to new provisions of the Pharmaceutical Law Act, the companies trading in medicinal products, foodstuffs intended for particular nutritional uses and medical devices will be obliged to submit to ZSMOPL, on a daily basis, the data on stock transfers and levels, planned deliveries and reported shortages. According to the current information from the Ministry of Health, this requirement will become effective probably no earlier than April 1, 2019. This means that the SAP system needs to be adjusted to transfer data to ZSMOPL.
In order to enable companies to adapt SAP on time and as quickly as possible, and taking into account the specified due date, a special team of industry-specific and logistics consultants as well as integration specialists has been working at SNP Poland since autumn 2016. The result of its work is the “SNP Integration of SAP and ZSMOPL" package, enriched and expanded on a regular basis, based on the information from the Ministry of Health, specifying the requirements regarding the content and structure of messages.
Capabilities of the “SNP integration of SAP and ZSMOPL” package:
- automatic generation of the required messages in the SAP system, based on current transactional data, including the messages about deficiencies in access to medicinal products, planned deliveries, as well as each purchase and sales of products.
- automatic data transfer to the ZSMOPL application in the form of XML files, as required by the Ministry of Health for the Integrated System for the Monitoring of Trade in Medicinal Products.
Elements of the “SNP integration of SAP and ZSMOPL” package:
- a set of necessary dictionary data complementing the basic data required in individual messages,
- a set of necessary operations/dictionaries identifying business events (including those in the SAP MM module) and appropriate organizational structures for the reporting entity,
- a mechanism of collecting transactions registered (relevant for ZSMOPL) in the SAP system in dedicated tables, for purposes of individual ZSMOPL messages, along with verification of the completeness of their data for compliance with the requirements of the Ministry of Health,
- preparation, creation and verification of XML messages (a message about turnover and stock levels, a message about deficiencies and a message about delivery planning),
- e-transfer of messages to the central system of the Ministry of Health,
- receipt and handling of any errors occurring after the transfer of individual XML messages.
We ask all companies using SAP that will be obliged to prepare and send messages to ZSMOPL to contact us now in order to prepare the organization for the new requirements on time.