AAI solutions are used by more than 2000 enterprises around the world. Scalability and security are AAI priorities in product development. They cover the entire “robot life cycle”, from designing through attended/unattended launching of robots to analytical tools and machine learning (IQ Bot).
RPA - Robotic Process Automation
Automatation of work with bots
The benefits of RPA include reduced workload, accelerated implementation of tasks, reduced burden of repetitive tasks on employees, and the possibility of introducing additional reports that were previously too labor-intensive to prepare.
SNP Poland carries out projects of implementing RPA solutions both as a “proof of concept” version as well as a full implementation of process automation tools in the organization. A special area of SNP’s activity is RPA projects for SAP.
RPA for SAP – sample application scenarios
Below we present examples of automation scenarios in SAP:
- Mass creation or change of master data
- Update of price lists
- Update of credit limits
- Periodical data posting based on files (fuel cards, settlements of corporate payment cards, etc.)
- Automatic sending of balance requests or generation of balance confirmations for counterparties, based on incoming e-mails
- Performance of other sequences of activities related to the month-end closing or year-end closing
- Supervision of the interface operation (e.g. comparison of the list of technical IDOC messages and invoices posted in the system, as a verification whether all messages have been processed correctly)
- Preparation of reports for the management board, combining information from several data sources in the system (e.g. costs, sales, working time).