See the recording from our webinar
Managing settlements with contractors and bank accounts are the key processes in the SAP FI module. SAP has so far supported the automation of processes related to payments and settlements, however the SAP-bank interaction required the use of files (e.g. in CSV, MT 100, MT 103 standard). This approach generates several complications (prolonged and complicated process of exchanging information, the risk of third parties’ interference with the contents of the files prior to import; the necessity to do programming work in the case of changes to bank accounts).
The EasyBanking solution developed by SNP Poland in collaboration with some leading banks eliminates these inconveniences and makes online communication between the SAP system and the bank system possible. EasyBanking uses the web services technology and a universal standard XML ISO 20022. This translates into the possibility of direct communication with each bank that provides corporate banking services based on these standards. Thanks to EasyBanking, data is sent by means of the SSL protocol guaranteeing the highest transaction security and confidentiality levels in accordance with SOX requirements.
EasyBanking enables authorised users to perform, among others, the following activities from the SAP system level:
- authorisation of payments
- processing on-us payments and domestic, European (SEPA) and international transfers
- generating bank statements and intraday reports
- ordering direct debits and money withdrawal in a bank branch
- tracking statuses of orders
The benefits include among others:
- higher transactions security
- more possibilities to manage settlements from the SAP system level with less effort
- mitigating the risk of errors
- reducing the costs of developing e-banking solutions in the company SAP system
SNP EasyBanking is a ready-to-deploy extension to the SAP system. At the same time, it can be tailored to the specific needs of a company as well as extended with extra functionalities such as the management of reverse factoring.