Do you have accurate, comprehensive knowledge of every interface in your landscape? Choose SNP Interface Scanner to enhance transparency of communication infrastructure and increase the security of your IT systems.
SNP Interface Scanner
Your SAP interfaces under control
Software-based identification of all interfaces in SAP system landscapes
Keep an eye on your interfaces!
Undocumented or outdated interfaces can pose a significant security risk, while obsolete or incompatible interfaces create a risk of serious business interruption. This is especially important when you are preparing the SAP environment for major changes. When you plan to reorganize the company, roll out the system to successive units, or simply to upgrade SAP, it is recommended to review the interfaces in use.
Interfaces are critical to business processes, because they enable information exchange within your system landscape, as well as communication with external partners. A complete and up-to-date interface record is essential for planning and monitoring interfaces as well as implementing changes in the system landscape. This applies to engineering projects or projects related to business transformation.
After installing the “Collector” add-on only in one SAP system, the data related to connections and statistics on the ways of using interfaces in the SAP system are collected and consolidated in a central server. With the SNP Interface Scanner client, this type of data can be then evaluated in the selected way using many available analysis and visualization options.
Advantages of SNP Interface Scanner
- Support of SAP specific protocols
- Automatic or ad-hoc acquisition and filtering of data
- Detailed analysis based on various standard queries
- Possible use of standard features by users without programming skills
- Evaluation of query results based on charts
- Visualization of interface topologies in MS Visio
- Export to MS Excel, Adobe PDF or HTML
- Ability to implement custom queries
- Optional client-specific extensions, such as file interfaces
- Simple installation: no installation required in the analyzed systems