SNP JPK (SAF-T)
Standard Audit File for SAP in Poland
Generating SAF files from SAP –in accordance with the law
We are developing and adapting the package to changing legal regulations, based on further information made available by the Ministry of Finance.
We offer SNP JPK for the following systems: S/4HANA, SAP ERP (ECC, SAP R/3).
As part of maintenance we provide our customers with updates and new versions at no extra charge.
- Legal basis
On 1 July 2016 (for large taxpayers – with over 250 employees or annual turnover of at least EUR 50 million; for smaller companies – on 1 January 2017, the JPK_VAT file – a VAT purchase and sales register), the revised provisions of the Tax Ordinance Act on the manner of conducting tax audits came into force.
The Standard Audit File (SAF) became the evidence in control activities. This is a file with an agreed structure, in which a taxpayer is obliged to provide tax books and accounting documents at the request of the tax authority. If the documentation is not submitted according to SAF, the provisions of the Fiscal Penal Code will be applied as in the case of failure to provide evidence in paper form.
- Supported JPK structures
VAT registration – JPK_V7M
JPK on demand
- accounting books – JPK_KR
- bank statements – JPK_WB
- a warehouse – JPK_MAG
- VAT invoices – JPK_FA
- VAT invoices – flat-rate farmers – JPK_FA_RR
- tax revenue and expense ledger – JPK_PKPIR
- revenue registry – JPK_EWP
- Delivery and implementation of the package
All customers choosing our JPK package for SAP are provided with a set of ready-made functionalities together with the implementation methodology.
We also provide additional services:
- analysis of the scope of work necessary to meet the legal requirements in the company
- customization of the product according to the specific needs of the organization
- Update - maintenance service
As part of the maintenance service for SNP JPK, we provide our customers with updates and new versions at no additional charge.
This manufacturer’s support service is used by almost all companies that decided to purchase our SAF package for SAP.
- Excel4JPK extension
Excel4JPK extension enables automatic loading of data from external files to SAF.
The tool is used both to add new records to SAF (from outside SAP), and to modify records generated by the basic SAF tool, or to selectively remove selected records from SAF.
- Management of file structures with configuration
- The ability to easily define validation rules for uploaded files
- Ability to generate master files from SAP transactions
- Loading MS Excel files/text files Uploaded data can be added to SAF, can be used to correct SAF records, and indicate records to be deleted
- Automatic integration with the SAF basic package
- Ability to automatically download loaded files when generating SAF data
- Ability to manually select loaded files when generating SAF data
The product can be used immediately after its installation in the SAP system. We provide user and administration instructions for the solution.
- JPK Transfer extension
The JPK Transfer extension provides a number of useful functions related to the electronic sending of SAF to the system of the Ministry of Finance.
- Validation of the correctness of SAF file syntax
- Compressing SAF files
- Dividing SAF files into parts
- Encryption of SAF files
- Integration with qualified signature of SAF files
- Sending SAF files to the Ministry of Finance gateway
- Recording of individual events in the system and storing the Official Receipt Certificate (UPO)
- JPK Correction extension
An additional option of SNP JPK is a functionality for automating analysis and correction of SAF files.
The regulations require accounting departments to regularly monitor prior periods and, if there is cause for adjustment, to correct them promptly (14 days).
In the event of finding an error or the reason for submitting a correction in the JPK_V7 file on one’s own, the entrepreneur is obliged to submit a correction of the SAF file within 14 days from the date of detection of the error in the submitted SAF file, detection of data showing inconsistent with the facts; or changing the data contained in the SAF file.
This option of our solution allows you to compare SAF statements for a given period, indicate the entries that require correction, and correct them automatically.