As part of the BCC Webinars, we invite you to the webinar entitled "BCC ECM – the flow and archiving of documents in SAP processes in the cloud.”
BCC Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a proprietary IT solution developed by BCC with the participation of SAP experts. It support electronic processing, archiving and flow of documents and information. The platform has a great potential for integration with SAP both in the area of the implementation of processes through workflow and the document repository functionalities.
Some of the issues that we will discuss during the webinar:
1. The general BCC ECM architecture and solutions adopted in the field of information processing security
2. BCC ECM applications in various business areas and potential benefits – presentation of selected case studies regarding the platform implementations
3. Demo – presentation of sample processes carried out with the BCC ECM support:
- Contract management
- Automatic archiving of sales invoices in SAP
4. BCC ECM and cloud computing – why you can feel confident with us on your side
More information about BCC ECM can be found here…
We kindly invite you to participate in this webinar. The webinar will begin on April 19 at 2.00 p.m. and will take approx. 30 minutes.