As part of the BCC DemoRoom we invite you to the webinar "BCC EmployeeCostPlanner – personnel cost planning in SAP".
BCC EmployeeCostPlanner – a BCC proprietary solution – supports the entire personnel cost planning process in SAP, ensuring a high level of data confidentiality.
The solution supports the work and cooperation of the following departments:
- HR and Payroll
- Directors and Managers of Production Departments
participating in the creation and monitoring of a personnel cost plan.
The solution supports the process from the automatic building of a base plan of personnel costs, while simultaneously enabling line managers to enter the planned values of salaries and wages in a simple application, accessible through a Web browser. BCC EmployeeCostPlanner is also, or maybe above all – a set of "best practices" that will help you streamline and accelerate the planning of personnel costs.
The innovation of BCCEmployeeCostPlanner lies primarily in the usability of the solution. All functions of the application have been designed specifically to facilitate the planning of personnel costs, and not just cost planning in general.
In particular, BCC EmployeeCostPlanner supports the following tasks:
- Preparing business assumptions for planning
- Building a basic personnel cost plan (automatically based on the data from SAP HR)
- Fast distribution of personnel cost plans to managers (line managers) and planners
- Data entry for line managers (in an application available through a browser)
- Consolidation of a comprehensive personnel cost plan
- Support for the iteration in cost planning – corrections, reconfirmations involving financial staff and line managers
- Analyses of the plan on each stage, and support for a multidimensional analysis of the financial impact of changes in personnel costs
- Automation of data exchange with Microsoft Excel
More information about BCC EmployeeCostPlanner (an article from the BCC Better Business Academy, accessible upon free registration).
During the webinar, we will present you our solution and the benefits you can achieve by implementing it.
The webinar will be held on March 29, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. (UTC+1). We invite you to register and to pass our invitation also to other people in your companies who might be interested in the issue of SAP HR optimization.