Join us for the webinar „BCC Pricing for Profit – advanced pricing strategy management in SAP”.
BCC Pricing for Profit is a proprietary solution from BCC that facilitates planning and management of prices in the SAP system. This tool provides information on pricing conditions that make up the final price of the product at a given moment. The results are presented in a legible and user-friendly ALV report.
BCC Pricing for Profit is a helpful tool for any company that conducts an active pricing policy. It is designed for all businesses using SAP that require a tool for detailed and full analyses regarding price changes.
The tool was developed in response to the most common problems reported by our customers with the standard functionality of pricing in SAP i.e.:
- Non-transparent editing and price presentation
- Lack of transaction price simulation
- No tracking of transaction price changes over time
- No tool for multilevel approval of price changes
- No Workflow support
- No tool for mass price changes (including a transaction price)
- No extractor of pricing conditions and a transaction price (and their changes over time)
During the webinar, we will present you live the capabilities of our solution and key benefits of implementing BCC Pricing for Profit.
The agenda of the webinar:
Price Extractor – a module for a comprehensive review of prices and pricing conditions as well as transaction price simulation. Main functionalities:
- a review of pricing conditions for a given range of dates, prices for a customer, rebates and discounts
- transaction price simulation in case of changes of constituent conditions, with the ability to build custom simulation scenarios;
- export of pricing conditions and transaction prices to Excel and external systems;
Price Analyzer – a module for mass price changes. Main functionalities:
- Advanced management of pricing conditions (a mass change of prices for a selected pricing condition, a multilevel approval model compliant with the 4 eyes principle, SAP WF support, preparation of price lists based on Excel templates);
- Advanced transaction price management (a constituent price change with real-time transaction price simulation, comparison of a transaction price and a constituent price before and after the change, an ability to create custom simulation scenarios, export of prices to external systems).
The webinar will begin on November 29, this year at 12:00 noon. (UTC+1). We kindly invite you to sign up for this webinar.