As part of the BCC DemoRoom cycle, we invite you to the webinar entitled "BeeOffice – software designed for software providers”.
We invite you to the presentation of an innovative software package which takes well into account the realities of work of companies that provide software or related services.
BeeOffice is a package of features supporting the processes related to the preparation and development of software, provision of services to customers as well as back-office tasks typical for such organizations. BeeOffice improves e.g.:
- controlling of costs of internal projects (e.g. the production of software) and external projects (e.g. implementations for customers)
- an IT service desk for customer service requests and internal requests
- management of the time schedule and availability of employees
- e-leave requests and the company’s leave schedule
- a register of IT hardware held
- management of IT licenses held
- booking of shared resources (e.g. conference rooms, office equipment, cars)
All this through the transparent web forms and automatic workflow instead of the "traditional" paper forms, Excel spreadsheets, and a flood of e-mails. BeeOffice is an application available both as SaaS and on-premise.
We also encourage you to read interesting articles about specific BeeOffice solutions: