Join us for the webinar “How to effectively use the SAP system with the BCC application management”. The webinar is organized as part of the BCC DemoRoom – a presentation of solutions offered by the BCC Group and innovations from the IT world.
SAP application management (or support for SAP users) is a service of remote assistance for SAP users provided by the BCC Outsourcing Center when they use the system. In fact, the application support includes several dozen activities of various types in which BCC support consultants can assist the customer’s employees or which the consultants can perform instead of them. The support is provided by dedicated teams of support consultants, based on SLA provisions containing guaranteed times of response and delivery of solutions.
The service is available to the SAP ERP system users working in different time zones. We support customers in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Communication is done in two languages – Polish and English, according to the preferences of a specific customer.
Examples of support areas:
- support of the work of SAP system users
- handling problems occurring in the SAP systems in use
- support of selected business processes
- handling maintenance problems with guaranteed solution times
- support for notes and system updates
- periodic monitoring of the system activities
- a wide scope of small development works
- activities related to system documentation
- identifying areas requiring improvement
- supporting the SAT tests (in the Customer’s facility)
- consultations and workshops
During the webinar you will have the unique opportunity to evaluate the benefits that our application support can bring to your organization. You will be also able to familiarize yourself with a collection of good practices regarding the operation of a professional support organization working every day for several dozen customers using SAP. We hope that this will encourage you to contact us – our goal is to jointly tailor the application support service according to your expectations.
The webinar will be held on 28 April at 11.00 (UTC+2). We would also like to ask you to pass on our invitation to other people in your company who might be interested in this subject.