S/4HANA is a next generation ERP system, a successor to SAP ERP. Migration to S/4HANA can be carried out in various ways. The choice of the optimal path for a given company depends on many factors, including:
- the landscape of SAP systems to be migrated to S/4HANA
- the SAP environment readiness for migration (Readiness Check)
- estimation of workload and possible project schedules in various variants
- impact of external factors on the migration project (e.g. other planned projects, hosting agreements, interfaces)
- suitability of test migration (Proof-of-concept – POC) of the production system to the S/4HANA environment
In each case, various migration options are worth exploring. SNP helps companies make the best decision on how to migrate to S/4HANA. In our offer, we combine the competence of experts in SAP applications and technologies, including HANA, with the experience from dozens of complex SAP migration projects. During the webinar, we will present 3 variants of the approach to migration to S/4 HANA:
- Greenfield – system implementation from scratch,
- Brownfield – conversion of the existing SAP system,
- Bluefield – an approach using SNP BLT (Business Landscape Transformation) tools that automate migration.
The webinar will take place on December 19 at 10.00 a.m. (UTC+1). We invite you to register and to pass our invitation also to other people in your companies who might be interested in SAP issues.