Join us for the webinar “SAP AMS: More effective work due to SAP users support”.
SAP application management (SAP AMS, remote support for SAP users) is a remote assistance service provided by SNP (75+ contracts serviced, 20+ countries covered). It is intended to help the customer’s SAP users solve problems occurring during ongoing operation of the system. Typical tasks are:
- Restoring system functionality. Diagnosing, analysing and resolving the causes of errors and faults
- Proactive system and process monitoring
- Blueprinting & specification of SAP system changes resulting from new business or technical requirements
In this webinar we will present:
- Key benefits of using SAP AMS support by SNP team
- When applicable – usage scenarios
- Typical scope, terms and SLA parameters
The webinar will be held on 27 February at 11.00 AM (UTC+1). We would also like to ask you to pass on our invitation to other people in your company who might be interested in this subject.