SAP Lumira 2.1 is SAP’s answer to the need of data visualization. Instead of scrolling through millions of rows and hundreds of columns in Excel you may get the insight with one dashboard and few clicks or taps. It may ease risk assessment, help to discover dependencies, highlight unique insights and identify opportunities. It delivers two ways of changing meaningless data into full picture view of a situation. Now it’s possible to build an ad-hoc dashboard by the end user without IT assistance to answer daily questions. You may also produce enterprise dashboards to align reporting across organization and prepare pixel perfect, responsive and powerful visualizations. Each approach has its own Lumira tool, which will be covered during our webinar:
- SAP Lumira Discovery – for business end user from all departments, easy to use with drag and drop, with no coding, possible to be sourced from flat files, ERP, BW and HANA data, supporting also combining data from multiple sources within a document.
- SAP Lumira Designer – for super users, data analysts and IT people to create advanced analytic applications, with applied authorization concept and scheduling features. Thanks to software development kit (SDK), CSS scripting and reusability of object templates SAP has introduced full flexibility and shortened delivery times.
Compared to its predecessors Lumira 2.1 follows new ideology of two interfaces which have been integrated to use the same technology.
During our webinar we will:
- highlight differences between existing versions,
- explain deployment options,
- show examples of Lumira dashboards,
- demonstrate live data analysis dashboard creation,
- advise how to start with Lumira Discovery (without buying licenses) and where to look for more information.
The webinar will be held on 26 July at 12.00 PM (UTC+2). We would also like to ask you to pass on our invitation to other people in your company who might be interested in this subject.