Join us for the live webinar that will guide you through the process of employee time planning and accounting with our versatile, user-friendly tool SNP E-Time.
SNP E-Time is a web application that allows managers to plan the time of their subordinates, taking into account their availability and preferences, in accordance with legal and corporate regulations. Thanks to automation, SNP E-Time can reduce the preparation of work schedules for a team to just a few minutes.
It is particularly helpful wherever there is a need to manage the working time of a large group of employees (e.g. production plants, retail chains, call centers, shared service centers).
With SNP E-Time, line managers are able to provide the HR system with all the data required for working time planning and ultimately accounting without any additional workload. The benefits include:
- better control of the team’s work by managers
- compliance with legal regulations, including the Labor Code provisions
- reduced workload of the HR department
- increased employee satisfaction
- in the case of using data for working time accounting – elimination of delays and errors in payroll preparation
SNP E-Time integrates with any personnel and payroll system, including SAP HR/HCM, SuccessFactors, Teta HR, Oracle HRMS or other. SNP E-Time can also work with any external time recording systems.
The webinar will be held on 17 June at 11.00 AM (UTC+2).