SNP Pricing for Profit is SNP’s own solution that facilitates planning, management and control of price changes in the SAP system which enables making more accurate price decisions. The tool provides all pieces of information in one place about the price conditions that make up the final price of a product at a given moment. The results are presented in a readable and user-friendly ALV report. The tool allows to massively change prices but only after they have been accepted by authorized persons.
SNP Pricing for Profit is a helpful tool for every company that conducts an active pricing policy. It is intended for all companies using SAP that need a tool for detailed and full analysis of price changes. Its users are sales department managers responsible for shaping the pricing policy.
The tool was created in response to the most frequently observed business needs related to the standard functionality of price determination in SAP, i.e .:
- Non-transparent edition and price presentation
- No transaction price simulation
- No tracking of changes in the transaction price over time
- No tool for multi-level acceptance of price changes
- Lack of cooperation with WorkFlow in the acceptance process
- No tool for mass price changes (including transaction price)
- No pricing conditions and transaction price extractors (and their changes over time)
We are going to present a new version of the product. This version introduces the Central Cockpit for price management. It contains all the advantages of the previous version along with a number of new functionalities, improvements and additional tools that are the answer to numerous business inquiries.
Some features of the new version:
- All-in-one – one version of the cockpit for creating price change scenarios, price management and transaction price simulations.
- Working with multiple scenarios for price planning in many user-defined aspects and possible business cases.
- Simulation of the transaction price; the impact of changes in pricing condition records proposed by the user on the final transaction price according to freely configurable pricing procedure and ALV grid.
- Safety of simulations and change proposals without the risk of accidental changes in real prices. Changes in price lists only after passing the price acceptance process by authorized persons.
- Dynamic selection screens allowing for any data restrictions for both price updates and simulation range.
- A great opportunity to personalize the tool and adapt to the existing customer system configuration: definable file layouts, list forms, plugins for custom solutions.
- Definable configuration of authorizations at each stage of application operation (at the level of authority objects and freely definable approval levels)
- Possible approval in accordance with the 2-man rule
- Full cooperation with SAP WorkFlow adapted to the specifics of business
- Full support for mass changes and acceptance of new price lists within user-specified data
- The application is available in three language versions: PL, DE, EN.
During the webinar, we will present live the possibilities of our solution on the demo system and real examples of price changes and their impact on the transaction price presented in the simulation. A presentation of the most common business scenarios will be carried out for you.