Join us for the webinar “Migration from MS Exchange versions 2010/2013 to 2016 – the use of Office 365”. The webinar is organized as part of the BCC DemoRoom – a presentation of solutions offered by the BCC Group and innovations from the IT world.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 brings a new set of technologies, features, and services to Exchange Server, the messaging platform that provides email, scheduling, and tools for custom collaboration and messaging service applications.
- Introduction – What's new in Exchange 2016
- Advantages and disadvantages of hybrid solution
- Hardware and system requirements
- Presentation of different methods of hybrid solution
- Data migration to the new environment
The webinar will be held on 25 October at 11.00 CEST. We would also like to ask you to pass on our invitation to other people in your company who might be interested in this subject.