As part of the BCC Webinars, we invite you to the webinar entitled “SAP Migration to SAP HANA TDI – a solution for SAP systems requiring high availability”.
In the SAP world, the SAP HANA database remains one of the most widely discussed topics. Most often it comes up in the context of migration from a current, traditional, row database to a row-column database loaded entirely into RAM, which results in significant performance gains. The key question that customers ask us is no longer "should we migrate" but "when to migrate" and "how to migrate".
Some of the topics that we will address during the webinar:
1. SAP HANA TDI
- advantages and limitations of the solution
- verification of the environment – HWCCT tests
2. Preparation for migration
- necessary preceding steps
- sizing reports and their analysis
- Data Volume Management (DVM) vs. HANA – how to prepare the system for migration
3. Migration project
- selection of a method
- Database Migration Option (DMO) – advantages and disadvantages of an upgrade and migration in one step
We kindly invite you to participate in this webinar. The webinar will begin on April 13 at 2.30 pm and will take approx. 20 minutes.